HOW DOES THE WORKSHOP WORK?
•The workshop provides the student with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills directly needed to realize their project;
• The training is broken down in five sections and15 Units
1. Sonic analysis (2 Units): listening and breaking down of the various sound elements used in an audio work;
2. Composing (3 Units): analysis of the student’s composition, basic composition and arrangement methods;
3. Recording (4 Units): overview of the functions of a recording studio, and basic techniques and process of audio recording;
4. Mixing (4 Units): overview of audio mixing using the students’ audio work as example;
5. Mastering (2 Units): overview of mastering techniques.
• At the end of the Workshop, the students will have recorded and produced a professional version of their audio project, and, more importantly,..
•They will have learned all the basic skills and techniques enabling them to become autonomous going forward so they can produce their next professional audio work on their own.